The company supports and respects the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- The company continuously endeavours to develop and adapt environmentally friendly technologies.
- The company continuously monitors the observance of laws.
- Waste, including recyclable waste, is separated according to the local regulations and environmental authorities for recovery or disposal at authorized treatment facilities.
- Hazardous waste is labelled, stored and disposed of, as instructed by the authorities, at environmentally approved receiving facilities.
- The company has minimized the use of packaging to the extent possible.
- The company undertakes initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- The company seeks to reduce the use of raw materials, water and energy in order to minimize environmental impacts.
A. Health and Safety policy
- The company engages in targeted and systematic efforts to continuously improve the working environment.
B. Working conditions incl. accidents
- All steps in production are planned and organized with full consideration for health and safety concerns.
- If possible risks are eliminated at the source.
- As far as possible, work is adapted to the individual employee in relation to the construction of the workplace and choice of work equipment as well as work and production methods.
- Monotonous and repetitive work is limited in order to minimize the health effects of this work.
C. Safe buildings
- All buildings, facilities, areas etc. to which company employees have access in the course of their work are designed, constructed and used in such a way that they are safe and without risks to the health of the employees.
- The workplace is designed with consideration for safety and health concerns, based on an assessment of the working environment conditions that may have an effect on physical or psychological health.
- The workplace is designed so that it is possible to escape and to rescue people in the event of fire and other accidents.
D. Dangerous substances
- Employees’ working with dangerous substances in the workplace – including manufacturing, storage, use and handling – takes place in a safe manner with minimized health risks.
- All relevant employees have been trained in using the substance or material.
- The necessary first aid equipment is available and ready for use.
- No children under 18 work with dangerous substances.
PSYCHOLOGICAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- The work in the company poses minimal risks to the deterioration of physical or psychological health.
- Monotonous, repetitive work, which may be hazardous to physical or psychological health in the short or long term, is avoided or limited.
- The work place does not constitute a danger of deterioration of physical or psychological health in the short or long term.
- Isolated work, which may be hazardous to physical or psychological health, is avoided or limited.
- The work does not constitute a risk of deterioration of physical or psychological health as a result of bullying, including sexual harassment.
- None of the company’s employees give or receive unjustified advantages from local or foreign public officials or employees in private companies.
- No form of extortion or bribery or favoritism to or from employees or organizations will be tolerated.